Saturday, September 12, 2020

I sit here typing this after losing 116 pounds and gaining a huge amount of fitness

I sit here typing this after losing 116 pounds and gaining a huge amount of fitness. I did this through vigorous daily exercise (up to 3 hours every 24 hour period) and a balanced, calorie-restricted diet.

My great concern now is keeping it off. I have lost weight before, and gained fitness before, but nothing to this level. What's the ticket to keeping the weight off? Daily exercise isn't an issue for me. I have been doing that for over 30 years, although I did ramp it up a great deal during my weight loss period.

It's my eating. I was a grazer. Is the key to carefully plan out a bunch of menus and then eat 3 meals/day? To be obsessive about weighing myself? Do I sorta have to deal with weight gain as a disease that I'll have to watch/control for the rest of my life? Thank you.

submitted by /u/EyeTappaKeg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kcHNwA

No comments:

Post a Comment