Sunday, September 13, 2020

I used Google Sheets forecast to forecast my weight loss

I know, grain of salt and all that.

Who knows if I’ll keep to the diet, who knows if the rate of weight loss will be the same. Also usually it slows down (even by a lot) as you get closer. I know all that!!

Still thought it would be fun:

https://i.imgur.com/cmKQUzO.jpg

Started at 265lbs on May 15. Based on this I’ll be at around 200lbs sometime in December which is my goal weight. I think - I want to see what I’ll look like.

For context, I’m 48, Male, 6’1” with a very broad build / broad shoulders.

BMI charts say I should be 185lbs at the most, but I know from the past that if I’m anywhere lower than 200lbs I look waaay to thin and sickly.

Oh I actually meant to title this post “I used Google Sheet’s FORECAST function to project my future weight loss”. But you get the idea.

submitted by /u/wise_guy_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3isRTcq

No comments:

Post a Comment