Sunday, September 13, 2020

Switched to Loseit, and now my meals are hobbit meals

Okay - so I made the switch to Loseit due to the high number of people on this thread saying it is awesome, and so far I like it.

The best feature? That you can rename your meals! I now officially have calorie allotments for Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Supper!

I know its nerdy and unnecessary, but I am learning that weight loss is a long game and anything I can do to get excited about logging my food is a good thing.

Any of you Loseit folks have particularly cool features I should look out for? Or does anyone else have fun things they do to keep going?

submitted by /u/FlameOfTheFey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FCDXOf

No comments:

Post a Comment