Sunday, September 13, 2020

I fought the good fight and won. 300 lbs to 219.

So in 2013, I was admitted to the hospital with full-blown septic shock. That was July 4th. if I could change my birth date to July 4th I would because that's when I was reborn. It's been a long slow journey, but I went from 300 lb, obese and diabetic to 219 lb. I beat diabetes. Unfortunately my obesity and diabetes had already damaged me enough and probably caused my kidney cancer. But that is all behind me. I was recently featured on a website for people who have lost a drastic amount of weight. Why am I saying this,? Because I was an emotional eater, and if I can do this anyone can do this.my weight loss story

submitted by /u/19tiberias66
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZzMzwn

No comments:

Post a Comment