Saturday, September 5, 2020

Lost 27lb from healthy eating and RingFit

Weight Loss

Hi guys, at the start of lockdown I didn’t do much but eat bad food and watching tv. I checked the scale and I was 88.8kg.

Enough was enough, and decided I needed to improve my life - I was never a sporty person (still am not) and would much prefer video games. I purchased RingFit Adventure for my Nintendo Switch and haven’t looked back.

Combined with a calorie deficit and playing the game everyday (with rest days ofc) I have lost a significant amount of weight - I am now 76.2kg.

I still have a fair bit to go (got an annoying tyre on my midsection) but its been a good 3 months! Gonna check in again 3 months later and see where I am at.

Always lurking here but never posting, thank you all for inspiring me to be better!

submitted by /u/Reefgeration
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jPFP56

No comments:

Post a Comment