Saturday, September 5, 2020

Quarantine Weight Struggles

I (22F) used to weigh 132 before quarantine. I was weight lifting, doing incline treadmill routines regularly, and eating relatively clean. I gained 14lb (now 146) because of bad eating habits and lack of exercise.

I find it so difficult to control myself around junk food. I am now living with my parents because of the pandemic and they always have ice cream and unhealthy treats around and I just don't treat myself to ice cream but eat a full tub. The gyms have yet opened where I am, so I lack so much motivation to workout because I usually grind at the gym and nowhere else. I am trying to go on runs, but ugh I miss weights.

Any tips on how to start a weight loss journey surrounded by junk food, lacking self-control, and no access to gyms? I would like to make it back to at least 135!

submitted by /u/crossxamination
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bGPzMt

No comments:

Post a Comment