Saturday, September 5, 2020

Does anyone else have goal panties that help motivate them?

I went from 300lbs to 191lbs nowadays, I feel pretty hype about this and what I see in the mirror. I have a secret pair of undies, a lacy black thong, that I bought. I couldn't fit them at all prior to my weight loss. Every so often, I throw them on and see myself in the mirror with them on, today was one such day.

They fit now but they still cut into me in weird ways, when I reach my goal weight of 165lbs, they'll fit amazingly. This is so motivating for me personally, does anyone else have goal undies or a goal swimsuit? Something cute that you really like that makes you feel like a real hot dish to work towards?

submitted by /u/Reisno
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZqXmsT

No comments:

Post a Comment