Saturday, September 5, 2020

Lost ~5lbs in my first week.

25 Male / 5'9" / 210lbs

I just started dieting and tracking my calories a week ago and as of this morning, a week since start of my diet, I've lost 5 lbs. While that is great and encouraging to me because my whole life I thought I had some defect in my body and was uncapable of losing weight, I am slightly worried if the loss is too much or that it won't be sustainable for long? I don't want to exchange weight loss for other health problems in the future.

My diet for the past week consists of eating around 1200 calories/day, sometimes even less - NOT INTENTIONAL. From all that I've searched, this seems to be very low but I don't feel hungry? So it is not like I'm intentionally keeping the calories that low or starving myself, I am genuinely not that hungry and 1200 calories is enough food for me. Looking back, I was never a big eater, hence why I thought I had some body defect to still be as fat as I am. But I have come to the realization now that even though I didn't eat a lot, I certainly didn't eat well and that led to consuming a lot of calories despite not eating a lot during my meals. I guess I have a small stomach.

I currently don't exercise but I am planning to start walking at least 30-45 mins on a treadmill very soon. I'm just wondering if it's even worth my time when I'm already on a heavy calorie deficit diet - even if it is unintentional and I just don't feel very hungry to eat how much I should, which is apparently around 1500-1700 calories. Will exercise even help my situation? In terms of weight loss.

Any help regarding my situation here is much appreciated. I am aiming to be 175-180lbs by end of December.

submitted by /u/MeIn2016LUL
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ETSm97

No comments:

Post a Comment