Saturday, September 5, 2020

My 2020 journey

9 months in...SW:407 CW:253 155 lbs down, 53 to go to my primary goal of reaching Onederland and cutting my body weight in half in a single calendar year. Intermittent fasting, OMAD and ADF have changed/saved my life!

I have been a long time lurker of this page ever since I added a bunch of weight loss/fitness groups to my reddit for daily motivation. Seeing people’s progress regularly helped me stay on track many days. I’ve balked at posting my progress pics before but dammit I’m proud tonight! It’s been a helluva year but I’ve maintained this weight loss journey since New Years and rolled back the clock on a decade+ of weight gain; taking it all the way back to high school graduation.

Still plenty more journey left ahead but to those struggling and/or looking for the inspiration to keeping going or get back on track; BELIEVE IN YOURSELF and you can’t fail! Have a bad day, get back on the horse tomorrow. Go on a bender for a few days and eat yourself sick? So what, start over. Make a conscious effort to but in more good days than bad and keep going.

submitted by /u/PangTang-ChainBang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ETnGop

No comments:

Post a Comment