Saturday, September 5, 2020

I have so much respect for anyone on this weight loss journey with me

It's so hard to try and lose weight (for me) because that means changing my diet, giving up on foods I love and getting regular exercise (I hate exercising). Every day I am tempted to go back to my old, binge eating days. To be like fuck it, this stuff is not for me, I'm good on the couch with a bag of Doritos and a can of coca cola.

I never really realized just how hard it is to lose weight, until I finally got the courage to face myself and tell myself to stop. Though I have come close to giving up, everyone on this sub has been so inspirational for me, and the success stories really light a fire in my belly, to keep going, keep struggling till I get where I need to be.

Whether you've just started, on the way or already there, I have nothing but respect and love for you. It's really difficult for me, but as long as you guys will continue struggling, I will also continue persevering even if each single day is an internal struggle with myself.

Day 47 of 365 of my diet. Just getting started =)

submitted by /u/throwrowrowyourboa7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i2Pt45

No comments:

Post a Comment