Friday, September 11, 2020

My weight loss is now on track

Hello guys, newbie here and not a native english speaker. I will use metric system for my post, since I have all my measurements on it.

I am a 25 year old male with a bit of a strange and, at the same time, common experience. When I was about 16-17 I was at 1.81 and 78-79 kilos which on me looked decent. I wasn’t muscular at all in my upper body, but had good muscle tone on my legs, since I was playing football 3-5 times/week. Then I started working in IT on my own business and sedentary life style kicked in. When I was 18 I moved to a new country and had to work nights and days to provide for me and my now ex-gf. Was a bit hard but I now understand it had to be done in order for one of us to go to university at least.

Life was decent, as money kept coming and everything seemed to be going fine, except my health. I reached ~117-120kg and boy, did that feel both gut-wrenching and embarrassing. 21 year old that almost cannot see his wee wee is sad.

Then at about 23 things went south and I no longer had a relationship and realized my life was just a mess, I worked out and got to maybe 110 or so, felt a bit better, but then again reverted to some of my old habits and was hovering around 110.

Met a new girl (and boy, what a girl) that was able to hear me out. Didn’t really need to hear much from her, just for her to listen to me, which she did and god damn it had done wonders. Only thing she told me was: ‘If this is a problem for you and you don’t feel good, go out and do it, don’t postpone it, don’t find excuses.’ And I am now on my way. I am now standing at 100kg, but I put more than 4 kg of lean mass on me and lost ~ 15 of fat on total. I eat better, I feel better, I can run 1km without feeling the need to call 911 right after. Last week has been the greatest, I lost one kg of fat and got under the obesity line, which boosted my anyway high morale.

I can now aim and am sure I will get to under 15% body fat and show some abs that myself and my girl both deserve to see.

As for my ways, I am on a low carb, moderate-high protein diet. Aside from a slice of toast a day I cut all bread and similar products. Also on a suplement of whey protein as it helps my muscle recover and grow. I train 4x a week with a trainer, both cardio circuits and weight training and 2 times by myself with Cristiano Ronaldo’s cardio circuit plus some weights. I can feel my abs now, even if they’re under a fat layer, but I can feel them. I am happy I found it within me to take the hard way and enjoy every part of it. From telling my trainer to stop the session because of me feeling sick and puking I am now telling him 12 when he asks me to do 8. Because I can do it and, if I can, I will. From missing training because of a chaotic schedule to going two times a week for extra training. I am now sure that I won’t fail because not only I don’t want to experience fatness again, but I love every bit of my weight loss and body, as it transforms. And I will make a promise that, in two and a half months I will update with a pic of my abs.

Stay strong and motivated!

submitted by /u/MeetTheV
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35thbn0

No comments:

Post a Comment