Friday, September 11, 2020

NSFW | WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well amidst the pandemic.

I am a 22 year old male, who recently started his weight loss journey in July.

I have always been a fat kid and don't really like how my body looks. I only have upper body fat and it just looks out of shape and is very discouraging.

I can't even go out to swim and be confident about myself.

I just hate how I look and this time I decided to lose my weight no matter what.

I was at 90.3 kgs and I have to lose 20 Kgs, to reach at 70 Kgs (24.7 BMI).

I have been following a strict healthy diet under 1400 cals along with 4 L water and 10000 steps everyday.

It's been almost 2 months since my Journey started and I have lost 10 Kgs.

I am at 80.4 Kg at the moment.

10 more to go!

But the only concern is that I have lost 10 kgs but why the fuck does my body still look the same?!? It's still that ugly fat mess with fat rolls :(

I have seen other people who lose weight and the change is visible but it's not the same for me.

Am I doing anything wrong? Is there something wrong with my body? Why doesn't it go away? Can't I have a straight tummy? Will it ever go away?

I don't know guys, it feels good to see on the scale that I am 10 kgs down but not being able to see any change on my body is discouraging.

Can anyone help me understand this situation?

P.F.A : My torso picture for a better understanding of the situation. I hope it doesn't gross you out, I can understand if it does. I get grossed out by my body too.

weight loss picture : (http://Weight loss Journey https://imgur.com/a/lME5CMW)

submitted by /u/edmaholic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ilPMqP

No comments:

Post a Comment