Sunday, September 13, 2020

So I had a moment...

So I had a moment last night. That moment where you go ‘okay. Something needs to change.’. I was at my best friend’s house - she’s getting married. We had to measure ourselves to compare to a sizing chart and OH MY GOD, it was confronting. The measurements compared with the weight I know I’ve gained was a lot.

I’m up 8kg from March (that’s 17lb for those who use lbs) and, sure, that’s not much compared to some weight loss journeys... but I’m not happy. Not with how I look, not with how I feel and not with how unmotivated I am. So I’m changing that!!

I’m on a mission to lose at least that 8kg. Get back to my pre-covid weight and bring back the confidence that I lost. I’m going to use this thread as an accountability post. I’ve got 8kg marked out in 500g intervals on a sheet on my fridge and my aim is to cross each interval out until I get to my goal.

I’ll be keeping track here and making sure I’m on the ball. I’ll be sticking to a calorie count, training 5x a week at the gym and hitting a step count each day. Wish me luck!!

submitted by /u/Jkal0905
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33nQZYr

No comments:

Post a Comment