Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Starting my journey

Hey everyone, I’m starting my weight loss journey today. I have lost weight before but I always fall off the wagon and end up at a higher weight. As such this time the journey is to lose 120lbs. I’m going to use an app to count calories and only eat 1,200 calories a day exercise for at least an hour if not more, and go for walks. I know all this will probably work for a while and that I may hit plateaus as I have before so I’m not worried about that. The question I have is this is there anything I can do so that I won’t have loose skin at the end? I really won’t ever be able to afford the elective surgery and I find loose skin more ugly to look at then fat so if there’s exercises or lotions or anything that I can do so that I will have as minimal loose skin as possible in the end I would like to know. Thanks!

submitted by /u/swangel80
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33sGUsY

No comments:

Post a Comment