Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Does anyone else struggle with September?

The good thing about tracking everything is you have the data to identify trends, but even with the data i’m struggling to come up with a plan of action.

For the last 3 years I have had a setback with my weight loss starting in September. Two years ago I blamed it on wedding planning. Last year I blamed it on honeymoon planning and a new role at work. This year the only thing that’s really different in my life is that I started taking uni classes part time.

I don’t want this to be a repeat of the last two years, where it’s a slippery slope and I gain 20+lbs I have to lose again in January. Anyone else deal with something similar?

The other things I think contribute towards it is just the general bummed-outness that comes from shorter days, cooler weather, and knowing the dark cold season is right around the corner.

Spring and summer are the best times for me, I feel really energetic and can’t wait to get outside for long walks and eating salads etc. Then by september I’m feeling tired of my exercise routines, bored of my meals and craving comfort food.

advice to beat these september blues?

submitted by /u/electric_snek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZIbePf

No comments:

Post a Comment