Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Getting through it

M/18 5’9” SW: 230 CW: 168 GW: 146

Hey peoples! So I’m new to the subreddit, but from what I’ve read it seems to be a really helpful and inclusive group so I wanted to ask you for your advice. I’ve been on a fat loss journey for three years now. I lost around 20 pounds in the first year then stayed there for a year. Then at the beginning of my senior year last year I started to take my weight loss seriously again. It’s now been a year and almost seven months of actively losing weight. I’ve lost 42lbs in that time. In the beginning I had realistic goals, I knew my stomach was going to be the last area that I loose fat from, and that it was going to take me longer than a couple of months to loose the weight. Now, I am very proud of my progress and that I am at a healthy weight and I can fit into a size 33 jean with ease. But it’s getting hard to find will power to continue. I like working out, I work out twice a day, one cardio session in the morning and a weightlifting session at night. I eat really little calories 15,000 a day. I just want the fat loss phase to end so I can focus on putting on muscle.( I know you can build muscle and lose fat as a beginner, but being at maintainace or a surplus is optimal for muscle growth). My question is... What are tools you use to not let yourself get impatient or frustrated throughout this process? I know it happens from time to time but I wake up everyday just getting mad and sad and frustrated because I feel like it will never end. Thank you for hearing me out.

submitted by /u/throwawayzzzxzzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mmDQYh

No comments:

Post a Comment