Sunday, September 13, 2020

Struggling to find the motivation

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I’m in need of some support and this felt like the right place to come to.

So I (22F) recently started my weight loss journey around 1 month ago and I’m really struggling to feel motivated about sticking to my goals. I’ve been pretty athletic my whole life but always struggled with my weight. This is my first real attempt at getting my weight under control and I don’t want to throw it all away bc of how I’m feeling. I’ve been trying carb cycling, tracking my calories/macros, and exercising 4ish days a week and I’ve lost around 4 pounds. But the thing that’s been the biggest obstacle for me right now is feeling hopeless about the world and just wanting comfort food. I’m currently in the PNW and my area has been impacted by all the smoke from the fires all along the west coast. Getting outside to run and hike were my biggest motivators to stay on track with my eating habits and now that I’m trapped inside not just bc of covid but bc of the terrible air quality. I just feel so stuck and I don’t want to let my feelings of hopelessness set me back. So I guess what I’m asking is if anyone else out there has/is experiencing similar struggles what have you done to overcome? Is there something you found that helped you get out of the mindset that everything sucks? How did you get back to focusing on your goals? Thanks to anyone that takes the time to read this :)

submitted by /u/plant_kiddo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3itnx9I

No comments:

Post a Comment