Sunday, September 13, 2020

Is anyone interested in a weight loss log and starting a weight loss group chat?

This may be silly as heck but I'm going to try log my weight loss and just days here as an attempt to help other people with theres and just have a space where everyone can talk and be happy together and talk about our progress daily? If it's stupid I'll stop haha Today I tried exercising after not being able to after a month of being in pain with my hip I did some sit ups and lifted weights (I lift weights mostly daily cause I can sit whilst doing it) and some silly dancing because I got over excited:) I'm currently 218 pounds but I'm hoping to get down to 12 or 11 stone so I can enjoy life without being bullied and look nice on my prom (if its on) around may or june I cant remember. I've worked out to get to my goals I need to lose anywhere from 50 to 80 pounds I used to be against logging my food due to eating disorders I had last year but I've been trying it again and it's going well I'm actually looking at calories and trying to get it between 1200 and 2000 so far I've done well :)

For group chat it's silly but for it to encourage each other and share recipes weve found for like school lunches or random stuff :)

submitted by /u/Mushroom-Alive
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32oYXky

No comments:

Post a Comment