Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Struggling with weight loss because of big boobs

I'm sure some women, or people with breasts, can relate to this feeling. you CONSTANTLY put off working out because of your breasts. Hell it even feels like it stunts your weight loss in general. It's a hassle, it's a struggle. My breasts take up 20 POUNDS of my overall weight (I'm 5'1" and have K cups). I've made every excuse in the book. "I don't wanna wear two bras. People are gonna stare at me. I bet I'm always going to look fat because of these... what's the point!" You name it, I've said it. Watching these skinny, slim girls work out and not have to wear two, three, FOUR sports bras because they do a plank with any sort of movement was infuriating. I couldn't relate to ANYONE! All the plus size work outs seemed to be EXCLUSIVE to plus size girls with small breasts... How am I supposed to do these "low impact" when my center of gravity is thrown off from constantly shifting weight on my chest? Atleast with stomachs and thighs there's muscle it attaches to, but with breasts it's ALL fat. It's so infuriating. I want to work out and enjoy cardio, but it seems if you have big boobs, you're doomed to be attached to a weight machine or just squat variations. I feel like unless I get my breasts reduced or completely removed, I'll never be able to enjoy working out again.

submitted by /u/OneDay95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mpUAh3

No comments:

Post a Comment