Wednesday, September 2, 2020

SV on my 100th Day!

I am on my 100th day of CICO and feeling great. Although I've not been losing as fast as some others, I have watched the scale go down, down, and down some more. This morning on my 100th day, I am officially down 30 pounds! I have at least 100+ still to go, so it feels like a drop in the bucket, but that's better than trading up for a bigger bucket year after year!

This is the longest I've really stuck with it and feel motivated to continue. I've learned that one bad day doesn't undo your progress, and that I don't need to restrict any foods altogether. It's been all about portion control and understanding what a serving is and the calories and nutrition it contains.

While I'm celebrating, one difficult thing is I've noticed that the weight loss has slowed down to what is probably a more normal range of a pound or two a week. How do you keep yourself motivated once your weight loss starts to slow?

Thank you to everyone on this sub! I'm mostly a lurker but your posts everyday keep me going.

submitted by /u/voidcrayon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jDZHIl

No comments:

Post a Comment