Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Experienced dieter now seeking help πŸ™πŸ»

Hi everyone! I am seeking help please. As the subject states, I am an experienced dieter, 41F. In 2015, I lost a total of 37 pounds over the course of six months, from 140 to 103 pounds. The last 10 pounds weren’t planned; I am 5’0 and my preferred weight is 114. I did gain 11 pounds from the initial weight loss and feel best at 114. I maintained 114 for four years.

I gained about 13 pounds since April. I am now 127.1. Typically when I diet I cut back calories to 1200 a day. Calories are tracked using MFP. I already walk 3-5 miles and work out using Daily Burn 20 minutes a day. Workouts include dumbbells and a kettlebell. I’ve been active for quite some time.

Is there any other advice you can provide regarding my plan? I would appreciate it.

submitted by /u/roseandtiffany
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EPuAec

No comments:

Post a Comment