Wednesday, September 2, 2020

NSV- I've had to go back to Old Navy TWICE this summer!!

I am so amazed at the changes my body has gone through over these three months!

In spring, the quarantine really hit me hard. Staying home worsened my depression by a landslide, and I was constantly binge eating out of a desperation to fill the void. At the end of May I weighed about 165 lbs (I'm 5'2") and had a new big ol' muffin top.

I graduated from university and moved back home, and decided it was time to fight my depression and feel healthy again. I didn't set specific hard goals, but instead just focused on "doing my best" and being kind to myself. I ate some healthier foods, tracked with CICO, and did some yoga and light pilates. I just aimed to feel better.

By July 1st, my shorts could not stay on my waist!!!!!!! I was wearing size 14s, went to Old Navy to get resized and it turns out my waist had shrunk to a size 10!!! Wow! So I got two new pairs of shorts that day.

I continue my relaxed routine, and towards the end of August I notice that my shorts are a little too loose again. On the 31st I went back to Old Navy and got sized again. I couldn't believe it- I am now a size 8!!!!

My total weight loss from May 31st to August 31st was about 25 lbs. But I am amazed at the inches lost- and now I've got a flat tummy!!! I wasn't expecting this sort of victory- and I've never been so happy to spend money on new clothes!!

submitted by /u/anatiropita
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/353JuIF

No comments:

Post a Comment