Thursday, September 3, 2020

[Tantrum Tuesday] really frustrated with my body

Hey everybody, long time lurker, first time poster. I found r/loseit and other weight loss subreddits through YouTube videos and it really inspired me to get fit. I’m a little overweight, but mostly what I want is to gain muscle.

I had about a two week streak in early August in which I went to the gym for at least an hour, 6 days a week. It was great! And then my university classes started again and I lost my groove. This week is the week that I finally got back into it!

And then I broke my thumb. I crushed it in my car door and it is seriously painful. Lifting weights is almost entirely off the table. I can’t create a fist or safely hold anything with my left hand. I was feeling extremely motivated and now I can barely do the thing in my workouts that I enjoy the most.

Right now I’m going to focus my workouts on cardio and legs so that I’m not missing out completely and I haven’t missed a day this week (yes, even the day that I broke the thumb), but I’m just really frustrated that I could be put back a month by this whole my thumb heals.

I’m just hoping that posting this and getting it all out will help me feel better. Wish me luck, guys.

submitted by /u/bazzyzazzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z6Dpax

No comments:

Post a Comment