Monday, September 14, 2020

Those who have fallen off the wagon and successfully got back on, how did you do it?

Hi all,

About 5 years ago I lost around 60lb. I'm sad to say I'm part of the statistic where within 5 years most of the weight has returned :(. There have been several times where I have gotten back on the wagon, lost about 10lb-20lb and then fell back off a few months later only to regain the weight I lost. I am really having trouble with holding myself accountable for what I am eating.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get back in the habit of losing and also STAY in the habit? I've started taking daily walks but I know a huge part of weight loss is better eating/eating less. I also know exactly what I did to lose weight successfully last time, but I just can't seem to find it in me to do it again :(.

Any suggestions on how to stay motivated or support would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/youngcardinals
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32rRLUL

No comments:

Post a Comment