Friday, September 18, 2020

Tomorrow is Day 1

Well, tomorrow starts day 1 of my weight loss journey. I’m 33, 5’4 and have been stuck at 185-190 for almost a year now. Long story short, husband of 7 months cheated with a friend, and all of my motivation and self esteem went right out the window, and then Covid happened and I’m sure you all can relate to that. I drank and smoked too much to try and cope with depression and anxiety, and I either barely ate or binged like crazy. I was always fairly active before this, although looking back I realize now that my ex husband was always quick to sabotage me so I never got to where I wanted to be. This time I want to do it for me, and get to a place where I feel comfortable in my own skin. I can feel myself being weighed down, I have so little energy... Hell, even walking up stairs now leaves me winded, not to mention the sides of my back hurt constantly now. I’d ideally like to get down to 130-140, but now I think a goal of 10 pounds to start is reasonable. I have so many tools at my disposal, especially when it comes to exercise, but I always find myself hesitant to make the leap back in. Maybe I’m scared to see just how far I’ve fallen from where I was. I don’t know. But what I do know is with the right motivation and some support, I’m hoping I can pull it off this time.

submitted by /u/ICantDoABackflip
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ksdMsJ

No comments:

Post a Comment