Friday, September 4, 2020

Too much cardio with a deficit.

It's been interesting this week and I've conducted a kind of experiment but it wasn't intended at first.

I've been dieting for some months now at around 300 cal deficit per day and 3 days of weights and cardio. This has normally gautenteed me a 1lb a week weight loss. I've got probably 2 to 3lb left of stubborn fat to shift.

From previous experience I know that if I create a bigger deficit or do to much cardio I start to stall.

This week I've been off work and quite stressed. To combat this I love to do a bit of cardio. So each day I've been at the gym on the elliptical burning around 800 cals per session which is a total of around 5000 cal deficit. Together with my defect from food I'm probably in approx 8000 so you'd think that last bit of fat would have melted. I've been weighing myself regularly each morning and although my normal weekly weigh in isn't until tomorrow it appears that I've not lost anything in fact my weight appears to have risen slightly.

Has anyone else experienced this from over going cardio and a deficit?

submitted by /u/duplex78
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lPwn3D

No comments:

Post a Comment