Friday, September 4, 2020

Could do with some motivation and words of encouragement

Hey, I’ve already posted here a couple times so you most likely already know my story. But for those of you who don’t I started my weight loss at 156lbs and really wanted to get to my GW before I went off to uni, which most likely won’t happen given that that’s in two weeks from now.

I’ve been through many plateaus along the journey, but this one’s been by far the longest - I have been stuck at 128lbs for a little over a month despite having been eating at a deficit. I do diet quite moderately, as since I’m a diagnosed binge eater starving myself is the perfect recipe for losing all control at one point and therefore is quite counterproductive, but still it makes no sense for the number on the scale not to change.

As a result my end of weight loss date is approaching and I’m still 7 lbs above my GW. I was thinking about keeping my 1300kcal daily goal but changing my workout routine, however I’ve unfortunately simultaneously been quite tempted by that toxic “all-or-nothing” mindset, as in if my original goal will not come to be I might as well stop dieting altogether. I think a lot of you can relate here, so I would appreciate if you shared some coping strategies/ways to counteract the low motivation that have helped you personally.

submitted by /u/ItsLilly22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QR6DWp

No comments:

Post a Comment