Sunday, September 6, 2020

weight loss has me in denial about my true body size

hi all, i’ve just hit the 20 pounds lost mark and i honestly never thought that would happen. while this is exciting, i am facing a new challenge: accepting the fact my body is 20 pounds lighter.

i recently bought some new clothes and since the last time i treated myself, i was five pounds heavier. nbd right. almost everything i got was a little too big since i ordered the size i always do.

i don’t know how to describe it, but it’s like my mind can’t accept that i’m no longer that person i was when i was 20 pounds heavier. i AM thinner and i have lost inches on my waist, arms and thighs. but my mind just won’t accept the fact that i can now size down a size. now i don’t know what size i am and i guess i’m scared to size down and disappoint myself. i almost feel like a fraud.

has anyone else struggled with this? how did you overcome it? i want to lose another 60 pounds and i’m worried this feeling is going to get worse.

submitted by /u/theprincessmeg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35aRHKR

No comments:

Post a Comment