Sunday, September 6, 2020

I can't even find the mental energy to start

As a med student entering his second year, I really want to give weight loss one more try one last time. I'm 6'6, 313 pounds. Throughout the years, I've cut down 20 to 30 pounds just by watching my diet and playing sports. However, for some reason, I quit halfway through my journey and balloon back up. Is it due to stress? I have no idea. Everyday I sit down and study for hours on end, but I don't feel mentally strong in order to start dieting again. I desperately want to but its like mentally I feel tired of the grind. The grind of studying, the grind of weight loss. This time, I can't even find the mental energy to begin the journey again. It's super frustrating What will be the trigger for me again to start? I remember when I began the grind in the past, there was always something motivating me to keep it pushing. This time, I feel like I won't find that same feeling again

submitted by /u/DrBigDaddyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35aSefX

No comments:

Post a Comment