Sunday, September 6, 2020

A Few Weight Loss Tips after Losing 70lbs

Been on a weight loss journey since February 2019 and after losing 70lbs, here are a few things I’ve learned along the way

  1. When it comes to motivation, I often say discipline is more important than motivation.
    In the beginning, there were days when I didn't feel like eating healthy but I pushed through until it became my lifestyle. Now I couldn't imagine going back to how I used to eat. It’s all about forming healthy habits.
  2. When it comes to willpower, make things easy on yourself.
    By this, I mean removing temptations from your home environment. This isn't always possible if you live with family or a partner. But if you don't then make sure there isn’t junk food in the house. If you do decide to treat yourself, just bring 1 or 2 portions home.If you do live with others and you can’t control the environment then try to limit yourself to one or two portions of junk food they may bring home.
  3. Plan ahead.
    When I lived on my own, this meant meal prepping. Now that I don’t, it means pre-logging my calories the day before. Planning ahead makes it easier to stay on track. Make healthy eating convenient so you won’t be tempted to go for convenient junk food.

Remember not to let striving for perfection get in the way of progress. Small changes add up.“Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods.”

https://imgur.com/9mfuAWE

submitted by /u/KittyMinty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bxqYcz

No comments:

Post a Comment