Friday, September 11, 2020

You all have inspired me to start documenting my weight loss journey!

TLDR; This subreddit was a HUGE factor that taught me how to lose weight, and I lost over 50 pounds because of all of your posts. I made a youtube video showing what I eat in a day so that you can see how someone like me maintains her 50+lb weight loss in these difficult and uncertain times. Click here to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2zbOODUNQ&feature=youtu.be

Hey all! I (22/F/SW: 225lb CW: 162lbs) lost a bunch of weight last summer and since then, I have had ups and downs where I have been super anxious about gaining the weight back. Once quarantine started and I cancelled my gym membership, I was petrified that I would lose all my progress. I was so afraid, even though I had all of the knowledge of how to lose and maintain weight, that since my activity levels were dipping so low, I would get "fat" again.

Well, six months into quarantine and I have not gained any weight. I have been between 160 and 165 pounds in every weigh in I have done since March, even though I feel like I eat terribly and never work out. I am conscious of my CICO, and my knowledge of weight loss that I gained through this reddit has paid off. Although it would be nice to lose more weight, I am proud of myself for maintaining my weight through a global pandemic.

I made a youtube video showing you what I eat in a day to maintain my weight during this global pandemic. If you want to support me and see what a normal day of eating looks like for me, please click this link and watch my video!

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2zbOODUNQ&feature=youtu.be

submitted by /u/urnice2jk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bPjsKe

No comments:

Post a Comment