Thursday, December 31, 2020

10 month update and good luck to everyone with a New Year Resolution

Hey Everyone,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Wanted to signoff the year with an update with my journey this year. I originally posted here last year, this is my original post. I am proud to say I have lost 103 lbs up until this point, I started at 312lbs and am at about 209lbs. I've ran 1053 kms, 5 half marathons (21.1km runs) and my Garmin watch has me with a excellent VO2 Max level. It took alot of hard work, dedication and most importantly support from my wonderful wife. Throughout the year I was dedicated to my diet, wasn't perfect but was fairly disciplined. Whenever I broke my diet I knew that I had to excercise a little bit more to make up for it, don't give up after one slip up. Whoever sees me is shocked to see how I've become and it feels great to get so many complaints. I also have learned that it's okay to bring it up and talk about my weight loss journey with people. It feels great to not get depressed everytime I go to buy clothing (I'm a size medium/large now, I could barely fit in XXL before). I have never felt this good and confident in my life. Thank you to everyone in this subreddit that has shared their awesome stories and motivated me.

With this coming year I hope to lose 20lbs more and run a full Marathon.

Lastly I wanted to leave a note to everyone who is starting a weight loss journey this new year. All my life I have heard people talk about how at the start of the year everyone is all about fitness and losing weight and how by February everyone is over it and back to normal life styles, usually there would be mentions of gyms but ya covid. As true as this can be it doesn't necessary mean youre going to fail or not succeed with your resolution, people succeed every year and I was one of them.

Happy New Year everyone!

submitted by /u/Hamoudi31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34VS3nF

No comments:

Post a Comment