Monday, December 28, 2020

Am I really facing a multi-year slog?

I'll begin by admitting openly that I know that I've allowed myself to get into this position. I'm a 28 year old male who eats away his feelings and is more sedentary than a sloth. As such, I'm now pushing probably the 330 pound mark and I'm at a point where I realize that something has to change.

I've been looking through some weight loss subs to get inspiration and learn from others examples and I find myself being more disheartened than inspired. Most people I see in my situation show before and after photos years apart, sometimes more than 5 years. I fully realize that I'm not going to lose years worth of bad eating habits and no exercise in a week, but am I really facing years of struggling with poor eating habits and sore muscles to turn this gargantuan ship around?

submitted by /u/BobbyG34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38EuQrf

No comments:

Post a Comment