Thursday, December 31, 2020

First New Years where weight loss isn’t a resolution!

Hey all - this year has been tough but I just wanted to come celebrate that since one year ago I’ve gone from 185 to 155! My goal weight is 145, but I will take these next ten much more slowly go get go where I want. I spent my whole life obsessed with weight loss but always stayed the same or gained. This is the first time In my life I’ve purchased a scale and actually lost a real amount of weight! I am ecstatic.

This year has been awful but I will say that transitioning to WFH after working in a startup office full of snacks did wonders for my weight and health. While winter is tough, I am excited for it to begin to get warmer and start walking more regularly again. You can do it!

submitted by /u/missesralph
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hxtti3

No comments:

Post a Comment