Sunday, December 27, 2020

I lost 8kg / 17lbs, I am no longer obese, I am almost halfway there, but I look and feel the same. This is so discouraging.

In August when I (f21) started to actively lose weight I was 90 kg / 189 lbs. I am only 1,69 cm / 5'6 ft, so I was considered obese. Since then I lost 8 kg / 17 lbs very steadily and since beginning of December I am no longer obese. Looking at the numbers it seems like so much should have happened, I almost lost half of what I have to lose to be considered normal weight. But still I don't see shit.

My pants fit a little better but I haven't dropped a size, non of my other close fit any better than before. When I measured my waist a few weeks ago I didn't even lose a single centimeter. I took pictures of my body before and after and I can't see any difference, not even the slightest. And it's not like the fat on my body is well distributed, I am a woman and I have a prominent belly which doesn't look very feminine. I also don't see any change in my face. I also don't feel like walking has become easier, or basically anything has become easier. No one except for my mum has noticed my weight loss, but she already knew I was trying to lose weight, so yeah.

This is so discouraging. How can it be that I see or feel almost nothing when I almost lost the weight of an entire car tire?

submitted by /u/grumpocado
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38zLl8c

No comments:

Post a Comment