Monday, December 28, 2020

People who've succeeded in maintaining a long term significant weight loss, how did your beliefs change?

I'm fascinated how much our own beliefs affect our daily lives and our abilities to reach our goals. I've found that just by challenging my current beliefs and adopting a new belief, big changes are possible. I've applied this to relationships especially and seen a big improvement (for example, I would change my belief from good relationships are rare to good relationships are common etc.). But with relationship beliefs I had a lot of people with great relationships around me to observe to come up with new beliefs and more importantly evidence for those new beliefs. I haven't really encountered that many people who've had successful weight loss so I thought I'd ask here.

TLDR: if you've succeeded & maintained a big weight loss, how did your beliefs about weight and weight loss change and what are your beliefs about weight and weight loss now?

submitted by /u/pjgrrrl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mUI4W2

No comments:

Post a Comment