Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Advice needed

Calorie deficit advice

Hey guys, i need some advice. So im a 20F(5’1). Currently i weight 80kgs and want to lose around 20kgs in 6 ish months. Now i know that my BMR is 1800 so my -500 deficit would bring it down to 1300 as my daily calorie intake.

(Im assuming that my calorie intake before this was much higher than 1800 because i wasnt aware of anything. For example, white pasta, couple of days a week, white rice twice a day)

So, i wanted to ask if this sudden drop in my calorie intake would be dangerous? And if i should start with say 1700 or 1500? For a month and then cut it down

Second thing i needed advice was that is being caloric deficit enough for weight loss or exercise is necessary

Thank you for the help, i really appreciate it! :)

submitted by /u/Tash_ganai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jv0dvT

No comments:

Post a Comment