Monday, December 28, 2020

F/22/5’6” HW: 240+lbs CW: 217lbs GW:195lbs - My goal weight is obese. Should I aim lower?

Technically my goal weight puts me at a BMI of 31.5. My doctor is encouraging me to hit a healthy BMI of less than 25. Its all earnest concern and she has been great with helping me reign in the high blood pressure and depression to aid in my weight loss. Now I no longer need blood pressure meds and my A1C is in normal range.

But from my perspective I have been 195 and looked really good as I lifted weights and ran so I had a fair amount of lean body mass but I was still thicc. If my test results are getting better and I feel that I look good should I just stop when I am happy? Or achieve the healthier goal according to the numbers?

submitted by /u/callmemommie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KWTGdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment