Sunday, December 27, 2020

[Weight Loss] Under 200 lbs and not categorised as OBESE for the first time in over 7 years!

I started my weight loss journey last year on July 1 when I weighed 125 kg or 275 lbs. Now, 18 months later, with a not so strict routine, and thanks to being home most of the time due to the lockdown, I have reached under 200 lbs (90kg) for the first time ever since 2013.

I follow a low carb keto diet. I haven’t been so strict with respect to my macros ever but I do limit my carbs as much as I can. I primarily drink a lot of espresso and cannot emphasise drinking enough water during the day. I do mild exercise which includes eliptical trainer, a bit of jogging - 1 or 2 kms everyday and I used to do cycling before I had a freak injury and the doctor has advised me to stop cycling altogether. I try to walk 10,000 steps everyday and tracking my exercises and calories burned on my Apple Watch daily really motivated me to lose weight.

When I started out, my Body Fat Percentage was 44% and I had a BMI of 39. Currently, my BMI is down to 28 and Body Fat Percentage is also down to 28%. By this year end I wish to hopefully reach my Ideal BMI of 23 equalling 155 lbs and achieve a Body Fat Percentage of 15%.

It's not been a smooth journey but I am glad I have come this far.

Here is the progress pic!

submitted by /u/mymainaccounttt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nWMQDU

No comments:

Post a Comment