Thursday, December 31, 2020

31 days no soda

31/f/5’7”. CW: 213 SW: 234 GW: 150

So soda has always been the glaringly obvious hurdle to my weight loss. I don’t eat much normally in terms of food and I’ve long known where those extra calories come from. I have tried kind of maneuvering around this obvious thing and cutting back and trying diet soda. My weight loss has hit another plateau (except for about 1.5 dropped over Christmas week and just ounces before that) so I guess it’s finally time. Historically soda is the only vice that ever stuck. I quit smoking, drinking, even recreational drug use, without any trouble but soda is hard to shake.

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to give it up completely but I also know that once I see lost digits, it’s going to be hard to let myself go back. Cutting soda alone gives me about 22,000 calories lost for one month. I figure 31 days of no soda followed by some small amount after— once a week or twice a month, whatever, which is roughly the same amount of times I have dessert.

My friends and family actually signed onto this one with me so I will have support this time but this is the single hardest part of weight loss for me and always has been. But I think this is the time to do it. I’m tired of avoiding it.

submitted by /u/Jasmotron3k
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34Wgce8

No comments:

Post a Comment