Sunday, December 27, 2020

Weight loss apps/help

I need to loose weight, I’m so unhappy and unhealthy that I just can’t go on like this anymore. I used to be extremely active then I became a stay at home mom and the covid hit. I’m +60 pounds over the past 2 years and it’s time to change! Problem is, it’s covid and I can’t join a gym. I can go walking around my neighborhood but it’s hard to do when I have to be a home with my kid, it’s to cold for her to be out just walking around.

What are some good beginner apps I can down load to start at home maybe a few times a day that don’t just jump into crap I can’t do yet. I want something that’s going to keep me motivated not discourage me. Does anyone know of any apps that are trustworthy?

submitted by /u/Collins71514
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rrOBuV

No comments:

Post a Comment