Monday, December 28, 2020

Idle hands...

20’sM 5’11 SW:297 CW:235 GW:<200

Man, being off work for a week really threw me off. I normally have very little time to eat at work, so i’m able to stay within my budget. I wake up, grab something to eat, have a lunch, have dinner, then bed asap when I get home. Leaves me little time to eat, and I don’t get hungry so it’s a win for sure. Especially since I walk a bit at work. Over 2.5 miles a day. It’s something at least.

But being off, during holidays no less, little to do at home aside from tv/video games and eat. I eat out of boredom. But I would say this holiday week was a success. Instead of just sitting around eating, I walked between 5 and 7 miles a day and still stayed well below my normal TDEE. Based on weight loss and calories consumed, I burn around 2,800 calories a day normally. I stayed below 2,000 and increased my walking. Normally I stay at 1,500 or slightly below. I can tell the healthy habits are coming to fruition. Even snacking all day with just a teeny bit of effort wasn’t able to take me over the edge.

Here’s to a new year as well! Thank you all for the motivational posts and helpful comments in this sub.

submitted by /u/JD32397
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34Tnlvs

No comments:

Post a Comment