Sunday, December 27, 2020

I fell off for a week, AGAIN

I was doing really well for about a month. I was eating around 1600 calories a day, and walking about 20,000+ steps, with a workout sometimes as well. I only took like 2 rest days during that month, and each one, I still did like 10,000 steps. I started at around 340+ and I think I’ve lost about 20-30 lbs last month.

Then I hurt my foot. I was running on the sidewalk barefoot. There was a fire in my house, so my parents had me drive down the street with the cars to make room for the fire truck, and I ran back to the house without thinking I might hurt my foot since my fatass was pounding my feet the sidewalk.

I fucked up my instep pretty bad, it hurt like hell to walk for like 3 days. Then it started to get better, but I didn’t start walking again. I kinda fell back into my usual routine weight loss were I do good, something happens, and I give myself a reason to quit. I fell off for a week instead of 3 days, because my weak mind allowed myself to fall off track like I always do.

BUT THIS TIME IT AINT HAPPENING AGAIN BOIS!!!! I’m not gonna let my pussy ass mind find a way for me to fuck up and fail again like I always do. I started back up again today, and just reached my new goal of 22,000 steps a day.

Keep grinding fuckers.... don’t let your depression, laziness, sadness, or weak minds control you any longer. 2021 is OUR year to get SHIT DONE.

Keep Hammering, Stay Hard, Merry Fucking Christmas

submitted by /u/youswitch579
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nUbPaO

No comments:

Post a Comment