Thursday, December 31, 2020

Is being boney a sign of unhealthy weight loss

I'm trying to figure out whether or not being boney is a bad sign of weight loss. I eat pretty healthy, I don't actually count calories so I don't restrict myself - I just eat healthy and stop myself when I'm full. I also stopped a medication that caused me to gain weight, which probably helped my weight loss.

I don't hit the gym and instead I just walk for several km a day.

When I lie down I'm uncomfortable because my hip bones poke into the mattress or my ribs do if I lie onto my stomach. On my back or side sometimes it's my shoulder blades that bug me. It feels like I can count my ribs and when I sit down my butt always feels uncomfortable/too boney.

I don't actually look boney either so I have no idea what is going on (BMI says I am 19.5 too)

I want to stop myself from doing any more if this is damaging my body. I didn't think weight loss would lead to me feeling this boney. Or if there's any way to change this boney feeling

I'm a female who went from 175 -> 115 lbs. I am now 23 and originally I was 115 lbs when I was in my teens but I never felt this boney, so I don't know what is going on. I am 5'5

Any advice appreciated

submitted by /u/RegionDesigner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hu8DA8

No comments:

Post a Comment