Sunday, December 27, 2020

Give me your opinion

Hi, Im a 22 yo girl, (169cm) 5’5 ft I lost around 11 lbs (5kg) this past 9 months and took few diet break and deficit caloric which led me to where im now at 127 lbs. (58kg) i started my weightloss at 1700 and gradually ended at 1500 calories. On the nutrition side I built great habits with healthy food and a balanced diet (cico way). On the sport side I started building healthy habits too by walking way more, lift weight 3 times a week and added 2 cardio session (inclined treadmill for about 30min) one month ago I was on a plateau and could not lost more which was pretty annoying since I still have my stubborn belly fat. I wanted to ask you if you think its smart to eat now 1400 cal (or should I eat even less ?) in order to continue and speed up the weight loss so I can as soon as possible get back to maintenance and maingain. Thank you!

submitted by /u/CarlitaBodh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nRLqul

No comments:

Post a Comment