Sunday, December 27, 2020

I need your advice

Hey guys, first off thank you for reading my post.

I am a 18 y old male 230 Pounds and my goal weight is to get down to 190 pounds by July 2021. This amounts up to a weight loss of 1kg a week. During my research process i found out that this fast of a weight loss is not healthy so instead i decided to come to it through a exercise based deficit

Through the use of tdee calculators i found out my tdee for a day of doing nothing would be 2200 calories a day. I decided to add on exercise in the form of jump rope five times a week (two days the one day rest) Now when i tick in my tdee it tells me my Tde for a day is now 3200 a day for maintainenance.

If i now decide to eat at 2200 calories a day and use the excercise to lose weight will it still be as effective? would there be bad side effects? Thanks for your answers in advance

submitted by /u/ybr00k
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KDIP8S

No comments:

Post a Comment