Thursday, December 31, 2020

Haven't lost more than 4 lbs in 2 months in deficit and strength training, but wearing pants that were impossible to get in at that time and they're loose.

I have been on a deficit that should be yielding a 2lb a week loss and often coming in under the limit by a couple hundred cals each day. Also been going to the gym 4-5x a week for 45 minutes to an hour. SW 251 11-6-2020 CW 247, starting pants size 44w athletic fit with stretch. Current pants size 42w regular fit no elasticity. I bought these pants thinking they would fit and I realized they wouldn't I said my goal will be to wear these comfortably, got out of the shower today and put them on, did a few squats and surprised how well they fit considering the tiny weight loss and how tight they were two months ago.

12/31/2020

submitted by /u/madijorian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37ZaHwZ

No comments:

Post a Comment