Sunday, December 27, 2020

Wisdom teeth extraction worries

I have two wisdom teeth that have to be extracted in a few weeks. I started my weight loss journey in October and have successfully lost 15 pounds. I have stayed extremely dedicated to exercising and CICO.

Now for my worries, When I was 17 I had two teeth filled that had cavities. Little did I know, they were wisdom teeth. Idk why my parents chose to get them filled and not pulled. So, story short, I have to get the top two wisdom teeth pulled while I’m put to sleep. I’m scared that since I won’t be able to exercise for a few days, I will completely fall off and ruin all my progress. I’m not so worried about the diet, just losing the motivation. I had a tooth extracted as a teenager and remembered being in so much pain that all I wanted to do was cry or sleep.

Sorry for rambling. I just have so many emotions involving this entire thing.

submitted by /u/whoisallyciadotcom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pFzVXt

No comments:

Post a Comment