Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Need weight loss insight

Hi Community,

I’ve been thinking about writing this post now for weeks; but didn’t know where to start and didn’t want to be long winded. I feel quite stuck. I’m 42F and gained 20 lbs since last year. I will bullet point for the sake of brevity.

*First diet was at 11 years old. I calorie restricted and lost about 20-25 lbs

*Weight fluctuated but truly remember 3 big loses throughout adolescence (11 to 19 years old)

*Starting at 20 years old, I managed to maintain weight for almost 20 years (diet and exercise).

*Now I’m bigger than I’ve been in my adult life and have very little will power to continue whatever diet changes I attempt to implement.

*I feel sluggish and all I want to do is sleep.

*I don’t feel as big as I know I look now. Pictures of myself are eye opening. My dad made a comment about my weight gain days ago that stayed with me. My mom would have been the one to help me with weight loss, but was diagnosed with an awful disease 4 years ago and isn’t aware of this change.

*I eat out of boredom, anxiety, when socializing, or I just convince myself that I’m not overweight and can eat some more. I eat on autopilot.

I would love to hear some insight and/or your experiences on taking control of my life.

submitted by /u/Brooklyn_Mama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hBss8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment