Thursday, December 31, 2020

Any tips on plateauing?

I’m 18F, 5’5”, SW: 138lbs CW: 126/127lbs GW: 115lbs. I’ve been trying to lose weight since the end of September and since then it’s been consistent. I see usually about a .5-1lb loss per week. Everything was going good and then Christmas Eve and Christmas hit. I decided to indulge a bit and ate whatever I want. Weight went back to 126 after 2 days so I figured I would be fine and everything would go back to normal...nope. I’ve been stuck between 126.6 and 127.6 for like 3 weeks now. I weigh myself everyday and average it at the end of the week. I usually eat about 1500 calories. Sometimes I’m under if I’m not hungry. Like yesterday, I ate about 1300 calories and figured because of that I’d see a small drop the next day. Nope, woke up this morning and suddenly I see 127.6. Idk why. I do resistance training 3 times a week for 90 minutes each time. I ride an exercise bike 2 times a week for an hour each time. I had been seeing consistent weight loss up until now, and I’m not sure what’s going on. What should I do? How can I break through the plateau? Should I just wait it out or what? Thanks!

Also lowkey scared bc it’s NYE tonight and was planning to indulge a bit, but I don’t want to make matters worse so idk what to do.

submitted by /u/ConfusedJuicebox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/382oWkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment